Friday, October 21, 2011

Video & Promotion

Early this week I had some video taping in the studio done by Laurel Tree Productions. Matt was super patient with me as I stumbled through the process. I think we eventually got some good tidbits that I'm sure he'll do a super job of editing.

He taped me answering questions about my inspiration, process, travel and the materials I use. It was really hard... I didn't script anything, just tried to be authentic and honest. I hope my love of painting comes through in the film. If not, we'll have to try again, as this was my main intent.



I think it's really important as an artist to share who you are with your audience. I hoping that You Tube and other social media sites will help me do this more effectively. I'm pretty anxious and excited to see what Matt does with the filming. Here are a couple still shots from his visit. Look for the finished video in upcoming posts.

2 comments:

Art Matters said...

I look forward to seeing the fiished video - I learn so much from hearing artists talk about their process and seeing them work.

Marla Baggetta said...

I can't wait to see it too!! Thanks for following!!